Tuesday, March 31, 2020

2's-Day Tuesday March 31

Hello friends!  Hope you are all well and staying safe.  Today's cards were made with a Penny Black stamp called Springtime Sigh. from 7 Kids Stamp Store.  I used Karin Watercolor markers.  It was my first time using them along with water and a paintbrush.  I still have a lot to learn but I think they turned out alright!


I stamped the image on 140# watercolor paper using stazon ink.  Using the paintbrush I would wet a small section of the image.  Then I would add color with the Karin Watercolor markers and move that color with a wet paintbrush.

For this card I stamped the image along the side and bottom of the card.  Used the same method to paint the image.  The words were cut from a die.  I will be back next week.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>