Tuesday, April 7, 2020

2's-Day Tuesday April 7

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing 2 cards I made with the stamp set Polka Dot Pals Harley.  You may purchase Whimsy Stamps at 7 Kids Craft Store. Barbara Sproatmeyer and Jennifer Dove challenged each other with Creative Color Placement, a technique they created along with Zoe I believe.  Sometimes I would join in on their challenges.  Barbara used Pdp Harley to create The Swedish Chef and Jennifer used it to create Animal.  They are so gifted with their talents.  Barbara also went on later to create The Count.  So here are my cards.  I made Miss Piggy and Summer Penguin.  They are Muppet Babies.

Nowhere near their caliber but I had fun and I challenged myself.  I will share several photos to show how I did these.

Sorry this is difficult to see.  I used a very light pink ink to stamp pdp Harley.
This is the start of her face.
This shows the progression.
Sorry for the long post.  Hope you find it interesting!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>