Tuesday, April 14, 2020

2's-Day Tuesday April 14

Hello everyone!  Today I have 2 cards to share made with a Penny Black stamp called Lolly. purchased from 7 Kids Craft Store.   It is such a cute stamp.  My sister in law's name is Lolly.  That is not her real name.  Her name is Stephanie.  My husband couldn't say Stephanie when they were little, so he named her Lolly.  My FIL called her Jolly Lolly ever since.  I didn't know her as a baby, but she was adorable.  She has a very infectious laugh!  Missing that laugh across the miles!

So here are my cards.
This card was colored with watercolor and colored pencils.


For this card, I stamped the lollipop 8 times and colored them with mostly fluorescent copic markers and cut them out.  I stamped and colored her sweet face with copics and cut it out.  I spaced the lollipops on a circle and put her face in the middle.  I think this card is colorful and cheerful and makes a cute birthday card.  Two different ways to use one stamp.  Hope you like them.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>