Thursday, March 5, 2020

Sharing some cards I forgot to post on my blog.

Hello friends!  Here are a couple cards I shared for an Instagram hop, but forgot to share to my blog.


This is a Sweet November digital stamp by Amy Young.  Duncan and Donut.  And below is Coco and Pebble


I really enjoyed coloring these two images.  Colored with copics.  A boy playing catch with his dog and a little girl taking her pup for a walk.  I added some flowers to her dress and some strawberry earrings.  These digital stamps are available to purchase at 7 Kids Craft Store.       

Hugs and smiles,

Janice                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>