Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Outlaws Progressive Freebie Challenge March 2020

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing an adorable card I made using this free image from Sheepski Designs.  To receive the free image you need to join the Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlaws
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              When my friend Bonnie Kohane posted her card, I wanted to know where I could get my freebie.  I had fun coloring this image with my Copics.    Thanks to Sheepski Designs and The Outlaws.

Hugs and smiles,

Janice                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>