Monday, February 3, 2020

One Stamp Set Three Ways

Hello friends!  Today I have several cards to share with you.  I made three cards using 2 different stamp sets.  The first stamp set I used is Catherine Pooler, Call Me




I have shared just three cards to show you some different ideas for this stamp set.  I am sure you could think of lots more.  I love these retro phones.  I actually have a red one.  Red is one of my favorite colors.  It was fun to use Catherine Pooler stamp pads to stamp the phones.  I used Copic markers as well to add some depth.

The next stamp set is Avery Elle- Thanks Thanks.  I made three very different cards that I hope will inspire you to have some fresh ideas of your own. 





Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice Wilson

2 comments:

  1. So much fun, Janice! I love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    At least 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It is scientific and works on everybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Then use this crazy hack

    you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>