Tuesday, February 25, 2020

2's-Day, Tuesday

Hello friends!  I apologize for the late post!  It has been a busy day with family.  I enjoyed spending time with family for my birthday!  It has been a great day!

So today I am sharing 2 cards made with the same stamp.  Stampingbella Hydrangea Baby.  I stamped the image several times to make one image, starting to grow, second image getting bigger.  Third image, baby in full bloom. 


I used copics to color the images, then cut the baby out of the first two images and placed them to look as though they were growing.

For my second card, I stamped just one image, colored it up and placed it on a standard card size.  Just  a simple card design.  Added some ribbon and a sentiment.


Check out the Stampingbella stamp collection at 7 kids Craft Store.  Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>