Monday, October 21, 2013

Make It Crafty October Sketch

Good morning friends!  I am here in my hometown visiting family and friends and boy is it chilly.  I sure am glad I packed a coat!  Today I have a card to share for the October sketch challenge.  I used an adorable image from the Cute Christmas Fairies Collection.  



If you would like to join the sketch challenge join the private Make It Crafty FB group here.  My images were colored with copics.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Janice! Great sketch and I love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janice ~ this card is just too PRECIOUS! Your coloring is so jaw dropping! Oh I hope you are enjoying your visit!! Yes ~ chilly here too and I am shocked.. what happened to Fall? Enjoy your hometown and family & friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring on this card is incredible! I love everything about this! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

comments

>