Sunday, September 22, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine

Hello everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying the variety of ways the designers have been using Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine.  I have a few cards to share with you today.
I used the jar stamp from PKSC-16 April 2013 and the Sweet stamp from PKSC-19 July 2013.  I used medium sized glue dots on white cardstock and started on the outer edge with the twine, winding inward till it ended in the center.  I snipped the twine and cut out the circle.  I made enough candies to fill the jar.  I braided some twine and used it to tie a bow around the jar.  The twine I used was FirecrackerRazzleberry Sorbet, and Strawberry Cupcake.


It's All About The Cookies

For this card I used PK-151 Gingerbread Bowl and Firecracker Twine.  I colored the image with copics, used a white gel pen for the faces and liquid pearls for the hair and the dots on the bowl.  I stamped the bowl twice, one to color and one to cut out the zig-zag.  I wrapped the zig-zag with twine and adhered it in place.  I made a pom pom and used it with some twine to add the tag sentiment.

Thank You!

I stamped the Thank you stamp, PK-160 Thank you-big, with turquoise pigment ink onto a white piece of cardstock measuring 4" by 5 1/4".  Then I placed 1/2" score tape around the sentiment to frame it.  I used a double strand of Firecracker twine, started on the outside edge and wrapped until the adhesive was covered.  The bow with the tiny Strawberry Cupcake pom pom covers my starting point.  The butterflies were punched from red cardstock and the card front was mounted to a red card base.

I think it is pretty obvious I like red, white, and blue and that is why I chose Firecracker twine as one of my choices.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous, Janice! Great combination of colors, stamps and twine,
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding projects and beautiful use of the twine! Peachykeen stamps are awesome as always! Love this
    Deb C
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your candy card. What a great way to use the twine. It really does look like candy. Awesome job

    Melisa TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there's clever...and then there's MEGA clever! Guess which one YOU are buddy of mine! Your creativity knows no bounds and I am so jealous of your ability to make things so AWESOMELY!!!! Love ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice ~ WOW, WOW, WOW! Okay first the jar filled with fun twine candies ~ LOVE!! Then the bowl with twine and that pom pom ~ ADORE.. But the frame ! Holy moly!!! Genius and need to borrow some of this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER job with all your projects Janice!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>