Friday, September 27, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-39: Just Cards (Can I have that recipe?)

Hello friends!  Time for a new Peachy Keen Challenge 13-39 Just Cards.

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card using the theme of Recipe. Ever been invited to a shower that asks you to include a recipe for the bride-to-be? Maybe a friend or loved one is moving to a new home and could use a welcoming gift of a dish and it's recipe? Use your creativity to somehow include a recipe with your card!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 10/2 - 11:59 pm EST



This card was made with some dies I purchased at My Creative Time.  I used PK-239 Faceless Fruit, PK-660 Laughy Taffy, and PK-195 Honey Sentiments.  The strawberries were colored with Copics and cut out.  The blue jean paper is by October Afternoon, Sasparilla.  

These are some of our favorite cookies and they are so easy to make.  You can use whatever jam suits your fancy!

I hope you will join in the fun this week!  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Janice! Love the sentiment/question on the jar... :) ...and then the recipe in the little card. What a great idea! Love the papers too.
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! you went and did it again! Another fabulous project Janice. You are SOO creative I could SPIT!! LOL
    Love
    Me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Fabulous sentiment. I like your recipe. What temp do you bake the cookies and how long in the oven?
    Hugs,
    Jan
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card Janice! Those strawberries are so cute and I REALLY LOVE that blue jean paper! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice ` OH MY WORD! I LVE this card!! Love how you used MCT and PKS together! Well you know how I feel about your creations and coloring ~ LOVE it! Then yet another recipe ~ SCORE! I may have questions on these cookies ! Thanks for sharing! I honestly can't tell if those are real jeans or paper?? Whatever I LOVE this combination together!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>