Monday, September 2, 2013

Peachy Keen September Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hello Peachy friends!  Well it is day 2 of sneak peeks.  If you missed day one you may check it out here.  The designers did an awesome job!  This is such a fun release and I am sure it is one you will want to have.  For my sneak I made a diorama of what my dream kitchen might look like.

I LOVE red and white kitchens!  I love cherries and gingham too!  I should have grown up in the 50's because I love retro!  Here is a close up of the stove.  The pie and the oven mitt are stamps.  The cherries were cut from Nifty Fifties.

I have several more samples that I will share at the release party on Sept. 5th at 6pm central, 7pm Eastern at the Peachy Keen Connection!  Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

8 comments:

  1. Janice, this is just amazing! I love every detail! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS job Janice with your AWESOME sneak peek, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought I was looking at the photograph... :). I love your retro kitchen and the stove, the pie and the oven mitt look amazing. What a great stamps to have... Simply GORGEOUS!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just AWESOME Janice! I can't get over all the wonderful details and I LOVE the retro looking kitchen! SUPER COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, love this!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have my jaw hanging open at the amazing way you thought this out and put it together. I can't adequately explain how in awe of this card I AM! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saw this on your end of the year blog hop and had to check it out :) good grief girl this is a ton of goodness!!! love all the detail you put into this treasure :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>