Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Outlaws Wednesday Sketch Challenge April 30

Time for another sketch challenge at The Outlaws. It has been lots of fun using the images from DeeDee's Digis.

                              
Here is the sketch.


Here is my card.
Copics
R29 R35
C3 C6 T10
For the flower Y04 Y17 YR24 E99 E37
Ribbon Stampin Up  Striped Grosgrain
Polka Dot Ribbon- Celebrate It from Michaels
Background Paper Stampin Up
Card Base Papertrey Ink


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute ...! Love this adorable ladybug! Fabulous colors and coloring too!
    I'm sorry to reply so late Janice, but the circumstances have not been very good lately!
    Despite the delay, I want to say thank you for your nice comment, and how much I appreciated!
    Have a wonderful May 1
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Oh my this is s ADORABLE!! I LOVE that little guy and oh the coloring ~ ALWAYS AMAZING!! Then the design of the card and of course the papers along with the ribbon & PERFECT bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO STINKIN' ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>