Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peachy Challenge 3D Candles

Hi all!  Here is a real quick post as I have so little time before it closes.  Couldn't get a very good picture either, but here goes.

Well I got it linked with just 7 minutes to spare.  Since my workspace was still a mess from my swap cards, I decided to go with what was at hand.  I used the haunted house and the witch from the September PKSC-9. It looks better in the dark with the candle lit.  The moon glows.  Wasn't able to capture that in the photo.  The Design Team did an awesome job with their candles.  You can read all about it here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Janice! I love all the different blue you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, I love your creepy candle! It is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project- I love that witch flying with the moon background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow. This is amazing. That blue is my favorite color and the black mesh looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at peachy keen stamps this eek.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice ~ OMG! You did it again but did it on a candle!!! I bet it looks AMAZING all lit up! Seriously this is just jaw dropping to me! I really want to see you do this! I just am in AWE!!! Hey 7 minutes ~ not to bad! LOL! Winner in my eye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Janice,This candle is GORGEOUS!!!you did such an AMAZING job with it!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>