Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Halloween Fun


Hello friends!  Today I have another Halloween card to share with you.  I have been loving what the other designers have been sharing with their CottageCutz dies.  I used the CottageCutz Witches Clothesline to make my card.  This die is so fun.  I used the tree from this die last week.  I can see using this tree often on Fall cards or winter scenes.  The lamp-post could be used as part of a scene by changing the color and adding a wreath.  I always try to think of ways I could use the die for more versatility.


I used a dark cardstock for the sky and added some chalk ink with a sponge to make it look a little foggy.  I used black cardstock for the black images.  The other images were cut from white and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have some time to enjoy this beautiful Fall weather we have been having.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. LOL...Super Cute!love it!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ I totally agree with you on this post! We need to use our dies more often for other things too! I an totally see a wreath hanging on this post! But let me say the cat hanging off the line ~ cracking me up! well you are the queen of scene as this is another FABULOUS scene! I think I need that post and tree now! YIKES! PERFECTLY done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a GREAT Halloween card Janice!TOO CUTE,Have a super weekend my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>