Friday, October 15, 2010

Playing with my Peachy Keen Stamps and Cottage Cutz Dies



Hello friends! I received some adorable Cottage Cutz Dies designed by Kathy Jakopovich and just had to play! Isn't this little Pumpkin House adorable. I cut the house pieces using white cardstock and colored the pieces with copics. I color the various pieces and then glue them together, just my personal preference. Some people cut, glue, and then color, while others use colored cardstock and distress the edges. There is no wrong way, whatever technique you feel most comfortable with is always a good choice. The finished card size is 5 1/2" square.

The other photo is a picture of 4 postcards I made for a postcard swap I am in. Postcards are fun to do because you can't embellish them unless you mail them as a card, and that kind of defeats the purpose. So they use little product and are cheaper to mail and they are fun to receive.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Just want to give a shout out for the Peachy Queen's daughter, Angelica and her husband Jorge. They will be launching the grand opening of Market Street Stamps tonight, at 8:00pm Central.
I am so excited for them and can hardly wait to see the big reveal. Angelica has teased us with a couple of sneak peeks, and boy are they cute!!!! You can check it out here!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I LOVE your bright vivid colors that you have created with your copics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great cards, Janice! I love the backgrounds you stamped on your postcards, and your pumpkin house is so wonderful. It's filled with vibrant color from those Copics! Beautiful job on everything!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you pumpkin card...it was one of my favorite new stamps .. and your postcards are just to to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are fantastic! How fun to make postcards, I really want to get back to swapping. I don't know how you find the time to do it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lil pumkin house and the goo border! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>