Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday to all of you!


Hello Friends!

Sorry I am a little late posting today. We have been having some really nice Fall weather and I know my sisters in WI have been enjoying beautiful sunshine and changing colors. For todays card, I wanted to try and achieve a shabby chic kind of feel. I think I was successful. I have been wanting to go apple picking, but haven't made it yet. I hope to before apple picking season is over. Here in New England, there are lots of places to chose from, and you don't have to drive too far. We went apple picking when we lived in Arizona, surprisingly. The groves were smaller but the apples were good. I still prefer the cooler fall weather of the Midwest and the changing colors. Massachusetts has a very similar climate as my home state of Wisconsin. I do miss the wide streets and sidewalks of Wisconsin, but New England is beautiful too!

I used two mini dies today. Apples and CottageCutz Basket Mini (currently sold out). I will be back next Monday. Have a great week!! :) Janice

7 comments:

  1. I love this! Shabby Chic pulled off perfectly IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a wonderful job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is just so sweet Janice- love the image and papers you used. I'll go pick some apples for ya if it makes you feel any better! We went last weekend but need to go again- ate all the apples and I didn't even get a chance to make a pie yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. This is so fall festive. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little apple baskets, really cute. Apple picking sounds like fun...makes me want to whip up a pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are sold out girl---because your designs are so beautiful. You make me want to run over and buy the diecuts and I don't even diecut! Just beautiful card--as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely achieved the shabby chic feel Janice! This paper is so cute, great card!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>