Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 38





Hello friends! Time for Peachy Keen's Challenge 38. For this challenge it is all about Fall. Create a layout or project based on the season and using PKS' stamps. The only catch is that it can't be a card! If you are thinking this looks similar to yesterdays post you are right. I was going to use the paddle for this challenge but it just wasn't working, so I went with a frame instead. I used PK-613 Happy Scarecrow, and PK-614 Fall Fun Pumpkins, which is one of my favorite sets. I also used PK-268 Happy Mother's Day for the bird. The chipboard tree was covered with SU designer paper. The little wooden birdhouse was also covered with patterned paper. The cornstalk was made with raffia and the Indian corn was made with a Cottage Cutz die, Indian Corn. The images, except for the bird, were colored with prismacolor colored pencils and blended with gamsol. Hope you will play along with us and show us your fall creations. Please check out what the rest of the design team have created, and remember Peachy Keen now has 2 design teams and 2 challenges you can play along with.



17 comments:

  1. Wow, this frame is AMAZING! I can hardly believe all the detail work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable frame!! That would even make a great layout. I just love your stuff Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautful. I can't believe the detail. Very creative!

    Laurie

    PS Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janice! This is just too cute! I love how you've brought so many of our wonderful PKS stamps together for this beauty! That scarecrow is adorable, and the tags and your use of the dies is stunning! Everything is so well planned and put together! What a masterpiece!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Janice! This is just incredibly amazing! I think you out did yourself on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice, your work is totally amazing. Love all the wonderful details you put into this cute little frame. Those PK stamps are super cute as is your whole creation ... Once again your project rocks !!! Sill need to look into those fun Cottage Cutz dies ... Lovin them !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This frame is just so so great! You did a great job.....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh MY! this frame is SO completely gorgeous and oh so cleverly constructed with all those amazing images. I LOVE the little bird at the birdhouse!! You are SO clever my friend!! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You GENIUS you--brilliant again! I love everything about it-the detail is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janice this is beautiful!!! Love all the details. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is sooo cool. Looks like alot of work with wonderful payoff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Janice! That is very sweet of you! i'm a follower on your blog now. I LOVED your harvest frame which is how I got the idea to do a halloween one! Thanx again 8)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your frame Janice. It's beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janice what can I say about this frame... I am speechless! This is so beautiful, I love the detail you have put into it. I can't help but smile when I look at this!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the stamps, I just started using them. They are sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is FANTASTIC!!!! So much detail, it's just beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>