Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday Morning Friends!


Good morning friends! Hope this finds you well and ready to begin a new week. I don't know about you, but the older I get, the faster time goes. Halloween is just 6 days away so I have slipped in one more Halloween card to show you. The dies I have used are Pumpkin Trio,Ghosts and bat, Crow mini, Scaredy cat mini, and the picket fence. I used Copics to color the background and moon, and a white gel pen for the highlights. Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween on Sunday. Be back in a week! Hugs, Janice

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! The highlights on the fence are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazingly cute! The sky looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!...I love the little ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Those faces are just adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This card is soooo AWESOME!!! I love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just to cute for words!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is soo adorable!! I love the different dies you used! So inspiring! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just awesome Janice- love the scary looks on the pumpkins faces! Hope you had a spooky fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to agree with everyone else....really cute!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>