Monday, September 18, 2023

2023 Card Design Superstar My Favorite Things

 Hello everyone!  Here is my Box Card Master submission for the MFT Card Design Superstar.  I used lots of stamps and dies to create this Halloween Box.  It was lots of fun!








 


As you can see, lots of different sets were used.  I used black cardstock for the base of the box and the layers were cut with the Watercolor Rectangle STAX .  I like the spooky feel they give to the box compared to using the straight layers.  I also cut some from white cardstock to layer onto the dividers inside the box.  I cut those into about 1 inch strips making sure the jagged edge was at the top.  I colored the strips with grass and the path leading to the haunted house.  I added some cracks to the pathway to spook it up a bit.  The back panel was cut from white cardstock and colored with OLO markers and Faber Castell color pencils.  One of the stamp sets I used was JB Delightful Halloween.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice







No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>