Thursday, January 31, 2019

Tiddly Inks DT Call



Hello friends,

Today I have several cards I would like to share with you.  Tiddly Inks is having a Design Team Call.
I love Christy's images and would love to be part of her team!  Wish me luck!



This little girl is Faythe Flower Girl Extraordinaire.  She is definitely one of my favorite stamps.  Maybe because I was a flower girl when I was 5 and I had so much fun.  Actually I was a miniature bride.  It really left a big impression on me because when I got married I had to have a miniature bride and groom for my wedding.  My niece Michelle and nephew Mark were so darn cute!  My wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life!  I married my high school sweetheart and we have been happily married for 35 years!  Oh how time flies!  Here is my copic list.

Hair
E39, E49, E79
Black Multi-liner .1

Flowers, Shoes, Bow
R43, R17
YG03. YG67

Dress
YR20, YR31

Skin
E13, E33 
Peony colored pencil

Background
B00


Here are a few more cards I would like to share with you.  I hope you like them.




 Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

comments

>