Thursday, November 1, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge #201-Anything Goes

Hello friends!  I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!  I am so excited, I can't sleep.  I am in Phoenix at Jennifer Dove's boot camp.  The fun will begin in just a few short hours.  Here is a card I made with Polka Dot Pals Jack.  Time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Challenge #201-Anything Goes.


I have had a lot of fun using Jack and Lydia's Wolf Cub!  Last week I made"Count Jack-ula".  Here is another card I made using Pdp Jack.  So many possibilities!

And this I shared last week.

So, same Jack, but 3 totally different cards!  Barbara's images are so much fun and I love that she encourages artistic expression by allowing us to play and have fun with her images.  And just for a little throwback fun...



That was one of my favorite challenges with 2 of my favorite coloring artists!!  I still have so much to learn!  And that is why I am here in Phoenix at November Bootcamp 2018.  Thanks for letting me share some oldies, but goodies!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>