Thursday, April 12, 2018

Several Cards to Share

Hello everyone!

I have several cards to share with you today using Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

This is Polka Dot Pals-Peter colored with color pencils.  To create some depth I added different textures to his clothing.  I made his shirt plaid.  I colored his jeans and erased places that I thought would be worn, the knees and pockets.

This is Jr. Hatter Kit.  She has been colored with copics and color pencils.


This is Polka Dot Pals Mieme.  I drew her face and colored her with copics and color pencils.  I tried to do a finger wave hairstyle. Not too happy with it but I think showing your mistakes is a good thing.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice                                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>