Thursday, June 29, 2017

LMMS Challenge #166 - Anything Goes

Good morning friends!  Today starts a new challenge #166, Anything Goes at LMMS.  We have some new images to share.  and I think they are pretty darn cute!  I used the adorable Pdp Wendi.      

 
One thing I love about the Poka Dot Pals is you have the option of adding a face if you choose.  I am pretty happy with this one.  She has been colored with copics and colored pencils.  I hope you like her!  Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice                                      s                    

6 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. I love your added face, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I wish I could do faces like this. Her face is absolutely gorgeous! What an adorable summer card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks almost like the Jennifer stamp. You did a wonderful job! Such pretty colors. The face shows what a great student you were in Jen's Boot Camp - nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pure cuteness, thank you for making such wonderfull creation for LMMS challenge this week, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure my comments are being submitted from my computer so I thought I'd try to leave another. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Ahh.. I guess I was clicking the wrong button. LOL)
    This is a great card and I love the added ocean scene you colored in the background. Great face too. :D Thanks for being a member of the LMMS team! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

comments

>