Thursday, April 20, 2017

LMMS Challenge #161 - Anything Goes

Hi Everyone!

Time for a new Anything Goes Challenge at LMMS.  Challenge #161.  I have used a new digital stamp, Jr. Hatter Matryoshka.    I made 2 cards with this adorable image.


                                                                                                                                    I used bright colors to make these cuties.  The nesting dolls that I have seen usually have bright colors and rosy cheeks.  I used copics and bright patterned papers to complete the cards.  I hope you like them!  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice                                                                                      

2 comments:

  1. both cards are lovely and love the colours you used on the images, thank you so much for making such a stunning creation for LMMS challenge this week, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. I adore the papers on each card, too! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

comments

>