Thursday, November 10, 2016

LMMS Jayda and Jayden Friends

Hello friends!  I am back from my son's beautiful wedding in Argentina!  We had a wonderful time and my daughter-in-law's family was a joy to meet, so warm and welcoming!  Next time we go we will stay longer and see more of Argentina and spend more time with our new family.  Great memories for sure.

Now on to my card.  I used the digital stamp called Jayda and Jayden Friends.  I used both Copics and colored pencils to color this adorable image.  I hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

  1. So glad the wedding went well!! This is too cute. Love the image and the way it's really the focal point of your card. Beautifully colored and the bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>