Thursday, February 6, 2014

Make It Crafty DT Inspiration

Hello friends!  Here are a few cards I made as inspiration for the Make It Colourful February Challenge 6.  I hope you will give it a try.  The results can be quite stunning.


First up is Sweet Stephanie.  I also used Cobblestone Path and the Flower Tree Branch that I added a bird to.

Next I used Classy Victoria.  She was a dream to color.

And finally, this is Carefree Elise paired with Pebblestone Patch.  I think it is fair to say that I enjoyed this Colourful Challenge and I really love the Carefree Women Digi Stamps.



As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

  1. OOOH these are downright gorgeous Janice!! You REALLY rocked that colour challenging with bells on my gud bud! xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>