Saturday, January 19, 2013

Potatoheads!!

I am having too much fun with my "Potatoheads"!  Here is another card I made with PK-163 Veggie Sentiments One and PK-272 Faceless Veggies Three.  I used a spotlighting technique, where you highlight an object within a grouping.  Not the best image to use this technique, but I think I captured what I was trying to.  Tell me what you think, or how you might have done it.  I would love your in put.  As always I am thankful for you and appreciate your comments so much!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! Watch out folks..genius at work here!! How incredibly inventive buddy! You ARE a genius! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made my day. It is so much fun.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ Oh my goodness ~ your ROCKIN the potato heads!! This is simply INCREDIBLE and CLEVER ~ let alone totally made me laugh!! I LOVE how you did the checkered floor, had just her and him the focal point and oh your mind!! So flipin creative sweet friend! BRAVO!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card Janice!it is sooo FUN:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>