Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Craft-a-lot Unity Challenge 2

Hello friends!  Here is a card I made for the Craft-a-lot Unity Challenge #2.  If you have any Unity stamps you should enter.  You might win!  I am the 3rd participant, so odds of winning are good.  You have just a short amount of time.  You can check out all the details here.  The challenge is to use a Unity stamp and embossing.  I used Ippity Itty Bitty Live Half Full stamp.  I think this is the perfect stamp for refreshing summer drinks.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the citrus border.  I lightly sanded the embossing and added a little Memento Tangelo ink.  I colored the drink with Copics.  I used a Tim Holtz Picket Fence Distress Marker on the ice cubes.  It is a white pigment marker.  Very subtle, but shows up a little.  I cut a small rectangle and embossed the corner with the citrus embossing folder.   The sentiment was stamped with the Memento Tangelo ink.  I finished the card with striped grosgrain pumpkin pie ribbon by Stampin Up.  Thanks for visiting!


I am also entering this into the June Unity Challenge.


Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Janice ~ This has to be the most REFRESHING card! I LOVE the colors you chose ~ so summery and cool looking! Oh that stamp and that embossing is just GORGEOUS! So cooled me off in this 90 degree weather we are having! BEAUTIFUL and FABULOUS as ALWAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...great colour and impact! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS CARD!! love how you used the embossing to match

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whey Hey my very gud bud, this is a super sunny card. Yep, definitely VERY refreshing and sunny. Perfect ribbon match too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>