Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge

Hello friends!  I have another card to share with you that I am entering into a new challenge blog.  This is for the Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge Debut.  The challenge was to use Unity Stamps and bling.

I used stamps from the Unity May 2012 Kit of the Month, Love In An Instant.  Lots of fun stamps in this kit!  Papers are Authentique with the exception of the polka dot piece.  I used Y21 and B18 copics to color the heart and dress form.  Thanks for having a look!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS !!!! I love all the layers, colors you chose and the whole feel of the vintage card !!! LOVE LOVE !!


    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just BEAUTIFUL Janice!I LOVE the great stamps you used and the color combo,GORGEOUS!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ Seriously this is just BEAUTIFUL! I think this has to be my FAVORITE color combination! The papers and the stamps are just GORGEOUS together! LVOe the subtle bling you added! Thank You for putting the Copics you used to achieve the dress too! I just want a few days( okay about a week) with you and sit and watch you color and create! FABULOUS job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just divine!

    I am loving the yellow and blue together... hmmm might have to go an play with those colours now lol

    Thanks for entering our first Challenge Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. This is so beautiful! I love all the elements you've combined together. Thanks for playing with the Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>