Thursday, March 1, 2012

Playing With Twinkling H2o's and Unity

Here are a couple of cards I made with Twinkling H2O's and Unity stamps.  I used the beautiful butterfly and daisy stamp from the Jan. 2012 kit of the month set.  Love this set.
Next I made a card with Donna Poppies.  Poppies are one of my favorite flowers!  I used twinkling H2O's on this one and a brown Sharpie to outline the image after I finished painting them.  I also used the fine tip brown sharpie to the stamens for more contrast.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by!


Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors on this and the images you used. Great job!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice these are beautiful! I love how you mixed the colors. I just LOVE Twinkling H2O's! You made them look gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ This is just BEAUTIFUL! You captured the background, the grass and that flower just AMAZINGLY! I am in AWE of your talent! I am going to have to google these flowers! As always love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Janice! Just spent some time getting caught up on your blog. Love, love, love everything you have been doing. Love those 3 bears and the chickie.....and oh my your video! Please make more videos. I love them and love your work! Hope you are doing well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are both sooo BEAUTIFUL!The colors are AMAZING and the images,LOVE them!Have a great day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>