Friday, June 10, 2011

LFIF #17


Good morning everyone!  I decided to play along with the Let's Face it Friday team.


I used a Cottage Cutz die for the ice cream scoops.  I stamped the red one with PK-642, Boy Mates Face Assortment, the white one with PK-500, Snow Cutie Face Assortment, and the blue scoop was stamped with 
PK-460 Happy Lashes Assortment.  I made the background paper with a stamp that, I thought, looks like fireworks.  I may have gone a little overboard with the bling, but I was having fun and just kept adding more and more.  The details for the challenge are posted below.  You may see what the design team has created by clicking here.

The Challenge:
Create a patriotic card representing your country! That's right - time to celebrate wherever you live! That means U.S., Mexico, Canada, South America, Africa, Australia, Europe, Asia - we want to see your country's colors, too!

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link up by 11:59 pm 6/23

One random winner will receive a Sampler Face Pack and our new Skunk!!!
Image
Image

15 comments:

  1. WOW I just love this! LOVE the bling and fireworks. Everything about it is beautiful! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! This is the cutest card ever! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice,
    Okay this is too CUTE! Okay I LOVE the papers but the ice cream cone with the faces! (enabler.. now I need them). I love the extra touch with ice cream too! As always...LOVE it! It looks so FUN, FESTIVE and SUMMERY! Okay I made up my own word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinken cute!! I just love the colors and the faces are adorable. You have out done yourself!!! Awesome job:)Anyone would LOVE to receive this card:)You rock!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest card Janis!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! the colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest card Janice! You did an excellent job. The icecream is gorgeous and love the firework stamping. I am working on my project too and I'm glad the aussie flag is red, white, blue... you have given me an awesome idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Janice, I love this one. Those faces are so cute and and its perfect for the fourth of July. Spectaular job. Hugs, Anne :)
    http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.
    com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this card is too adorable and fun!Great background and CUTE faces!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love the ice cream card and it is so cute with the little face on each ice cream scope. Peachy Keen make cute stamps special for faces. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janice I have to say this is the cutest, most creative card ever. I just adore it! Those ice cream cones are A-dorable!! I love the fireworks, the tag and the twine...oh I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is absolutely awesome great job. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outstanding!! You make these little treats come alive!

    (((Hugs))) Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my heck! I am gonna have to do some scrap lifting. This would be an awesome LO! I LOVE it!!!!!
    CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments

>