Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Fall!


Good morning! Today I have another Fall card to show you. I hope you aren't getting tired of them already. I love Fall. This year there has been an unusually high number of acorns falling from the trees. Thankfully I haven't been beaned in the head by one. This little squirrel is gathering acorns for the winter. You can find him here. I also used the Indian Corn die. I love this die! I used raffia to make the cornstalk. Happy Fall was cut from a coloring book. The leaves on the bottom were given to me in a Fall toss. The smaller leaves were cut from patterned paper. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to cut the grass. Have a fantastic week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this little scene. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice this is such a cute scene- love the cornstalk and the little squirrel with his acorn. We are having a bumoer crop of acorns here too- better wear a hardhat when you are out under the oak trees- ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute and a sentiment from a coloring book!?! Genius, I would have never thought of doing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO this is so purrrrty I love the squirrel and the colors great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the squirrel. We have lots that have been playing around in our yard and our dog just loves to sit at the window and watch them. He gives me that Look that says..."Please Mom, just let me at em'....just want to catch one"....of course I don't let him.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>