Monday, February 8, 2010

Bee Green Freebie with Participation



Here is a card I made with the Bee Green digital stamp at Digi Kitty. All participants for this weeks challenge will receive a free Bee Green digi stamp. All you need to do is become a follower to the Digi Kitty Blog, make a project with a Digi Kitty stamp and use something recycled. There are some free stamps for you to play along or you can visit the Digi Kitty Store to see Kristal's wide variety of images and bundles. She has some really great deals, not to mention they are all reasonably priced to start with!

For my card, I printed two sizes of the bee stamp. I made the bee border and 2 larger bees, one raised on a pop dot. The images were colored with copics. The inside of the card has a matching sentiment that says Bee Mine. This was a fun, easy card that I made this morning. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! I absolutely love the cherries, bees, and gingham! Everything is so beautiful and happy! Makes me so cheery!

    Hugs,
    kristal of digi kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Those bees are so cute! Look at their lips, LOL! Love your card, bright & colorful and cheery as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm with Heidi... CUTE bees and love those lips.And I love how the bee mine sentiment was done.... Adorable card Janice.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>