Thursday, July 30, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 06

Hi friends,

Peachy Keen is having another great challenge this week. You have until Monday to upload your card.(I have to go see when, exactly.) I copied and pasted this message from Kathy to spread the word. I am sure she won't mind.

Now I am off to make my card. Hope you will join in the fun!

You can check out the design team samples here.

"Ironically, this week's challenge is to create ANYTHING with Peachy Keen Stamp FACES... any face, any size on anything! We would love to see what YOU come up with! Here is what our Design Team came up with!

PLEASE pass the word around about this challenge.. here's the reason why.. for every entry over 20 we will add another $1.00 to a $20.00 gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps!.. That means that if we get 37 entries, the prize will be a $37.00 gift certificate.. if we get 100 entries, the prize will be $100.00 gift certificate! What if we get 500? WELL... then I guess we will be handing over a $500.00 gift certificate! FOR REAL.. please tell your friends! Anyone can play and I know we have sold A TON of faces - many of you have them already! The winner will be DRAWN for this challenge next Monday night! Good luck to all who enter!! :) Please note there is only one entry per person."

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>