Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PKS Challenge 02


Hi friends!
Peachy Keen Stamps is hosting there 2nd challenge. Here is my card for this week. I used PK-242 Train Set and the mini snowman. I stamped the train onto colored papers and cut them out. After cutting the windows of the caboose, I taped white cardstock behind them. Punched out some circles, for passengers, and put faces and hair on them. I used Copics to add bits of color to the images, glittered and cut out the snowmen. I cut a slit in the second train car for one of the snowmen to ride in. Put the other snowman on the snowy hill. Winter Wonderland is a sticker that I had from a couple of years ago by DCWV. The finished card size is 5" X 7"

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Janice! I love what you did with this!! Fabulous job@@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, ... Your card is adorable! I like the train in grays! I've not tried that yet! GREAT JOB... and THANK YOU for playing with us! :)Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janice! What a super duper card!!
    Love your snowman train and that background is inspired!!
    Hope you'll be playing along with us again next week.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Janice! I just placed an order with Peachy Keen last night so hopefully when my stamps arrive I will be able to participate in their challenges too. They have some really cute stamps. Sending you an email in just a bit too to answer your email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! love your card with the snow background and the snowman.... great coloring! HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>