Monday, June 21, 2010

And the WINNER is....

Hello friends! Sorry you all had to wait so long to hear who won PK-267 Happy Bird and phrases .

There were 160 comments. Kathy from PKS used pickrandom.com to choose the number. She helped me out, as I have never done this kind of drawing before. Mine were always, pick a name out of the hat kind of drawing. So the number picked at random was 43, which means Peekpu, you are the lucky winner. Please contact me so I can mail your stamp set. Thanks for all the wonderful comments. We had so much fun with the blog hop so there will definitely be more in the future. Come back tomorrow for another Peachy Keen Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS!!!
    Thank you sooo much!

    I was so very in love with your "puppy walking tangle" - that I actually bragged to a friend about your talent and made her check out your cards too!

    Email is coming with my info...
    Thank you Thank you Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!! BY THE WAY Janice just wanted to share with you the Trendy Blog Award! Come over to my blog and grab the picture and post it onto your blog and give it to FIVE other creative blog buddies. Thank you for sharing your talent!!

    htpp://heartswildcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments

>