Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peachy Keen Challenge 16


For this challenge we were asked to make anything using Peachy Keen Faces. I chose to alter this little wooden box. I used designer paper to cover the box. Then I stamped my images, colored them with Copics, and cut them out. They were adhered to the box with pop dots. I used Simple Simon Faces and PK-614 Fall Fun Pumpkins. I also popped some of the leaves that I cut from the paper scraps for added dimension. Tied some gingham ribbon round one of the handles and I found the leaf embellishment in my stash. Now it is ready to fill with chocolate kisses or use as a pencil holder or give as a gift. I hope you will join in the fun and tell your friends! You can find the details for this challenge here. You will want to see what the DT made for this challenge. I can't wait to see what you create. The more people that participate, the higher the prize. You have until November 30 to link your project to Mr. Linky. Good luck to everyone!!

13 comments:

  1. Janice... this is over the top gorgeous. I'm in love with the peachy Keen faces and I'm finally sold on getting the face images for my cricut carts. You have created a fabulous project by altering the box and your presentation is beautiful.
    You made the peachy keen faces impossible to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have put it better myself! This project is quite simply stunning Janice! Your samples ROCK!!
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, I love this box! It has all my favorite colors and what a great way to combine all the joys of Autumn. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Janice, what a great fall package, I love it!!!
    xxx
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest little Autumn bag ever! The PK faces are adorable on the sunflowers! WoW!! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too cute, Janice! I love the cute faces on the sunflowers and the pumpkin. Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelievably AWESOME! I love love love this project that you made, Janice! You are a true inspiration to us all! It is just perfect:) Thank you so much for helping us out again this week!.. and announcement will come right with the next challenge.. about.. you know!! :) Hugs from us at Peachy Keen! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice, this is amazing!!! Your paper choice is divine, and your sunflowers and pumpkin are shaded beautifully!! I love Fall, and this is the epitome of my favorite season. What a great little giftie this will make!! You are so talented and such an inspiration!

    Big hugs!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Janice you out did yourself! I LOVE your project AND Peachy Keen Stamps - it is awesome to see your take on this great challenge!!

    (((Hugs))) Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!!!!!!This is a really cute little box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely box it is! I love the colors and whole!..^___^..

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, what a awesome job you did!! I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi there! my name is Nikki and i'm on the PK design team with you now! ;o) i just came by to check out your blog...and boy is it pretty!!! you are super talented...can't wait to see your future creations!

    happy stamping-Nikki

    ReplyDelete

comments

>