Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Magnolia Challenge- Monochrome


Here is my card for this weeks challenge, monochrome. I know it may be a stretch, but I think it is pretty monochrome. The chocolate tin was to the left of the cookies tin. It was intended to be a place for a sitting Tilda. Instead I stacked them and made the room look like a kitchen. The brown strip is for a chair rail and also a division for the "wall-papered" kitchen. I am happy with this card. I really like the colors. As always, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. You are always so clever, Janice. It just amazes me. I love this Tilda too. I think it's close enough to be monochrome. That is always sooo hard for me to do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy creating Janice and I'm behind on checking out my favorite blogs! I've never been one for the monochromatic because I think I just can't do them. You obviously don't have that problem though because your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice . . what scenery. such adorableness. And you are quite clever. And you sure do know how to make beautiful happen. The details, your coloring... the images. Wow...absolutely superb.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>