Thursday, November 12, 2009

Meow-meow Monday Challenge-Punch It


Over at Digi Kitty the challenge for the week is to use punches. The owl image is from Digi Kitty. I used my scallop edge punch to make his chest feathers. I used fun flock on the hat and the boots. Then I created a scene. The cabin was cut from a piece of Debbie Mumm designer paper. I punched 3 snowflakes from the white cardstock and then put glitter on the strip. I cut two hills from white cardstock and glittered that. I punched the larger snowballs and glittered those as well. Finished card size is 5"x7". Enjoy the day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow janet, I LOVE your card!!! I love every detail & love you put into it!! Thank you for playing with us @ Digi Kitty!!
    xxx
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet--you keep astounding me! This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the Snowball Owl--his chest feathers--how ingenious is that? WOW is all I can say--this card is OUTSTANDING!!
    I absolutely love all the detail--the flocking, the feathers, the glittery snow. WOW OH WOW!
    Thank you for taking the time to make such a creative and detailed card for our chalenge this week at Digi Kitty!

    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and very clever - as usual! I love that owl image and the whole scene you created. Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing Janice. I keep seeing cute owls and yours is fantastic!! I love how you used the scallop edge punch for his chest. LOVE all the glitter and the snowflakes. This card is quite exceptional. You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi janice
    very nice card. well done

    by the way thank you so much for
    your inspiring comments ..it means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this winter scene! Use the punch to make snowballs, I love it! The owl is very simply incorporated into your scene. Beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ Digi-Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Janice! Love all the glitter. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glitter! It makes me smile. thanks for playing along with us this week.

    hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>