Tuesday, March 24, 2020

2's-Day Tuesday March 24, 2020

Hello friends!  I hope you are all surviving during these difficult times of isolation.  I am so thankful I have a hobby that I really enjoy and rarely get bored with.  Today I am sharing 2 cards made with the Studiolight Pet Life Stamp Set from 7 Kids Craft Store.  This is a very fun stamp set!  I love farm animal stamp sets.  I decided I would stack the animals with my first card.

I did a little masking to stamp the animals.  I used copics and color pencils to color the images.  The sun is an MFT die.  The background was hand-drawn and colored with copics.  The words were stamped on white cardstock and cut out.





My second card is an easel card.  The animals were stamped and colored and made into 2 inch squares.  As an added bonus I made a pocket to hold a tag made from the wagon of hay.  I hope you like these 2 similar, but different cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>