Saturday, September 16, 2017

MFT Superstar Card Contest

Hello friends!

My Favorite Things is having a card contest with 3 different categories.  You can read all about it here.  I am entering my card into the coloring virtuoso category.


I had such fun coloring this and adding the cast shadows.  I used BB Which Way is the Candy and BB Fav-Boo-lous Friends and the fence from Farm-tastic.  I have used Copics and Prismacolor colored pencils.  The finished card size is 5x7.


Here is my entry for 2017 Card Design Superstar:  Clean and Simple Genius


I used BB Bitty Bears,  Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX,  Die-namics Winter Trees,  Die-namics Bird Houses, and Tiny Check Brights Paper Pack.


And finally here is my entry for

2017 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master


I unfortunately haven't been able to capture a very good photo of the whole project.  The lighting is not good at this time of night, but I got her done with 15 minutes to spare.  Here are more images and I will list the products used at the end.






Hugs and smiles,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>