Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fun with Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hello friends!  I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  For my first card I used Pdp-Kacee.  I didn't know what to do with this image at first.  With Halloween on my mind, that is the direction I went with.  At first I thought I would try to make her face into a skull to match her skeleton, but that didn't turn out.  So I decided to go with spider webs and a spider nose.  I kept it black and white with pops of red.


I thought the fish net stockings went well with the spider webs.  I would love to see how other people would use her and I would love if Barbara would use my card and color her to make her pop off the page.  I have the hardest time making things look 3 dimensional.  Barbara if you have time I would love the teaching lesson. ;)  Will you accept the challenge?

Here is my second card using the adorable Candy Monster.


Who doesn't love candy corn?  He was so fun to color!  I hope you feel inspired to make some Halloween cards.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a challenge - I accept! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to think outside the box! She looks GREAT! Can't wait to see what everyone does with her. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>