Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Favorite Things Superstar Contest

Hello friends!  My Favorite Things is having a contest with a fabulous prize for 10 winners.  There is some serious competition with over 380 entries.  I wouldn't want the job of judging all those cards. There are just under 2 days left to enter.  You can see more details here.



Here is my card.  I made a slider with a few of the images from 2 stamp sets, Farmtastic and The Whole Herd.


This is a picture with the barn closed.  The  milk cans, pig, and cow are images I used for the slider element.



When you pull the slide you are able to open the face of the barn and look what's inside.
I paper-pieced my images with some gingham papers from my stash.  I love gingham and polka dots.

Here is a close-up of the slider.




Finally here is a photo of the dies and stamps I used.


I used MFT inkpads to sponge the edges of the images to add some depth.  The gingham papers are from my stash.  The cardstock is MFT.  Thanks so much MFT for a chance to play along!  Now to finish my second card.  The clock is ticking..........


Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. After posting my cards yesterday, I've begun visiting the entries that stand out. Yours was one of them. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>