Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Stamps in the Little Miss Muffet's Store

Hello friends!  There are new stamps in the LMMS store.  Today we are showcasing the newest release by Dove Art Designs.  I made two cards to share with you today.  The first card uses The Apple Branch.

I colored the image with copics and layered it up with bright, bold colors.  The gingham bow gives the finishing touch.  For my second card I used Winter Cardinals.  

These lovely birds were colored with copics.  I kept the card clean and simple because the image is so beautiful.  I added some sparkle to the snow with Dazzlin Diamonds glitter from Stampin Up. 

I hope you will visit the Little Miss Muffet's Store to check out all the new releases  

Please visit LMMS Blog to see what the other designers have created.  Also you can win prizes.  Visit the LMMS blog to see how you can WIN!  Good luck!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

  1. These look lovely and I enjoy the contrast between the blue and reds. Gorgeous! Thank you for the extra time and participating in this release. :D

    ReplyDelete

comments

>