Monday, September 7, 2015

Clean and Simple Challenge: Shades of Black and White

Hello everyone!  Today I have a fun Halloween card to share with you.  I am entering this into the Make it Clean and Simple Shades of Black and White Challenge.  I have been enjoying black and white lately, so this was a lot of fun!  I created a scene using several images from the Make it Crafty Store.


Here are the images I used to make this spooky scene.

I drew and colored the spooky sky with black pencils.  I added white highlights on the wrought iron fence and the cat with a white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is very SPOOKTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spooky scene you created, Janice! Thanks for entering our Clean and Simple challenge this month at Make it Crafty! Good luck! -- Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the MIC CAS challenge!
    xx
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

comments

>