Friday, March 15, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge: 13-11

Hello friends!  It is time for another Anything Goes Peachy Keen Challenge 13-11!  This challenge allows you to make anything you feel inspired to make, just be sure to use Peachy Keen Stamps!  For my card I chose to use the egg stamp from the March Stamp of the Month kit (PKSC-15 March 2013).  The faces and accessories make the cutest little eggs.  Here is my fun Easter card!


Aren't they cute?  I love their faces and that hat!  The butterfly is from the set as well.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the grass.  The fence is by CottageCutz and the clouds are a Memory Box die.  Hope you will play along!  Please go see what the other designers have created HERE.  They are sure to inspire!  Have a great week!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh... this is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Janice! The blue gingham is so pretty and I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the binky in the boys mouth and their cute faces!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....so stinken cute! I just love the faces on these adorable eggs:)Awesome scene!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the CUTEST Easter eggs EVER!!!Adorable PK faces!!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice ~ Oh how ADORABLE! Those eggs with their gingham accessories ~ I LOVE!! EEK! I must say this ~ sorry ~ but just how your do your scenes are AMAZING! There is something that you do or the way you do them just AMAZES me! They always flow so PERFECTLY! Have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully I can make it 3 weeks in a row to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH! Janice!! You did it again! This is a MEGA gorgeous scene! I just LOVE those cute eggs. Paper pieced to perfection as ever. Totally SCRUMMY!
    Love you! Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH My Gosh Janice, they are so adorable. I love the paper that you used also. Where do you find your gingham paper. You always have the cutest paper. Love it!

    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>