Friday, September 7, 2012

CottageCutz Just Married Car


Hello friends!  Today's card features the CottageCutz Just Married Car.  I used glossy cardstock for the car thinking it would look like a brand new shiny car.  Well I finished assembling the car and was ready to make the card when I spilled water on my desk and also some droplets got on the die cut.  Rather than start over, I covered the area damaged by water with glitter then used some fun Valentine paper to complete the card.  When you have a mishap, what creative things do you try to fix your blunders?  I think the glitter worked for my "car accident".

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Super cute...love that glitter! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Oh my what a CUTE CUTE card! I LOVE the colors and ALL the glitter!!! What a GREAT die! This has to be on my list to get!!! UGH!! Oh sorry to hear about the "CAR~D" accident! Totally can't even tell ~ FAB cover up!!! I have added thing ~ like a flower or some sorta embellie but mostly ~ I rip it up! LOL! So sad to admit that! Not as creative as you my sweet friend!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...This is so COOL!!!You are AMAZING!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool card, glitter makes it pop,

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is very nice. You did a great job fixing the mishap.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>