Monday, September 17, 2012

CottageCutz Halloween


Hello friends!  Today's card features 3 dies from the CottageCutz Halloween Release.  I used the tree from The Witches Clothesline, the CottageCutz Spiderweb Border die, and the CottageCutz Cat on Pumpkin die.  I used some textured cardstock to cut the pumpkin and the leaves from.  The cat was cut from white cardstock along with his hat, then colored with Copics.  The tree and the spider web were cut from black cardstock.  I assembled the card, and tied some gingham ribbon to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed this scenic card.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jancie ~ you arejust the "Queen" of scenes! ALWAYS in my eyes! I have to say I REALLY need this tree, pumpkin, web border and even the kitty! I just don't know how you do it but your cards just tell a story to me! Of course you know I LOVE the gingham ribbon but adding the twine to it ~ LOVE!! You just ink and highlight those dies PERFECTLY too! Hope all is well with you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, I love your card, it's super cute! I love the spider web across the top and the little cat is too cute!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

comments

>