Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Peachy Challenge 31: Box It Up

Hello Peachy friends!  Here is my entry for the Peachy Challenge 31.  I decorated this small tin to hold my white gel pens.  I used the stamp sets PK-268 Happy Mother's Day and PK-267 Happy Bird and Phrases. Though hard to see, I paper-pieced the birds and added more depth with my Copics.


Do you think I have enough gel pens?  Now that I have made a pencil box for them I might be able to find them when I need one.  We can hope!  :)  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Janice ~ Well can one ~ especially a crafter ~ have enough pens or anything??? LOL! So my ansewer is NO! LOL! Well where do I begin with this master piece! OMG!!! The whole concept is just BRILLIANT! The birds ( which I don't have) are BEATUIFULLY done! The papers and ribbon ( ginham lover here) is simple BEAUTIFUL! Again ~ winner in my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so stinking cute !! love the coloring. LOVE how many white gel pens you have LOL LOL I have a few boxes myself, a girl's gotta be prepared. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL. I always love how these colors look together and the ribbon trim on there is BEAUTIFUL too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have enough white gel pens! Great idea to hold your stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and love that it's for YOUR gel pens! Most of my stuff ends up with my kids... sigh.

    Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>