Friday, August 17, 2012

CottageCutz Wedding Chapel


Hello friends!  Today's card features the CottageCutz Wedding Chapel.  You can view the wedding release by clicking here.  I cut the chapel from white cardstock and colored with my Copics.  I sponged the cloud background to create my scene.  If you would like to see a video tutorial on how I do my clouds you may view it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXHaX-Z9q0&feature=player_embedded#!
After assembling the card I framed it with black and white gingham ribbon.

Enjoy your day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. BEE-U-Teeful Janice! I LOVE your chapel to bits. It's SO cute.
    Love ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I'm dead chuffed you are Top Peach in last week's PK challenge. Quite right too. It's a masterpiece of paper engineering.
    Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ I finally made it over! OMG! This is just another GORGEOUS scene! Well you know how much I LOVE your scenes and that tutorial is my FAVORITE!!! I am ALWAYS in AWE of your Copic talent! BEAUTIFUL colored chapel! Oh LOVE the gingham border too! You just won my heart again!! The queen of scenes has done it again!! CONGRATS on the PKS win too! As soon as I saw it ~ I knew it was a winner! You my friend are so talented ~ WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice,your caed is BEAUTIFUL my friend!CONGRATS on the PKS win last week!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>